If the beauty of sleeping under down is "warmth without weight," then surely our Batiste Baffled Box fits that description. This comforter is made with fabric that is considered the lightest weight downproof ticking in the world. Be sure to choose a lightweight duvet cover to maintain the sense of weightlessness.
- Fabric woven in Europe from tightly twisted cotton yarns spun and mercerized in Switzerland
- Fabric alone weighs one-third less than traditional downproof fabrics
- Florida or Southern Light weight comforters are virtually weightless
- In heavier weight comforters, the fabric's lightness allows down its maximum loft ability
- Designer King is also the perfect size for a Cal. King bed
- 650 and 750 fill white goose down
- Offered in four weights
- Baffled box construction
- Meets strict OEKO-TEX International standards for ecologically safe and healthful textiles
$19 per comforter in the Continental U.S.
Select a batiste covered comforter according to warmth level and size below.