Natural Lyocell Batiste
More “cottony” than cotton, this fabric takes batiste to a whole new level. Lyocell batiste is made from eucalyptus trees that are grown in protected, sustainably managed forests.
- Award winning fabric is produced without pesticides
- Ecologically friendly
- Cellulose based fabric feels like silk
- 50% more hydrostatic than cotton –
- wicking away and evaporating moisture into the air
- Filled, sewn, and finished in the U.S.A.
- Baffled box construction
- Choose from four warmth levels
- Filled with 750 fill power European white goose down
- Generously sized
- Sewn, filled, and finished for shipment from our North Carolina plant within 24 to 48 hours
- Meets strict OEKO-TEX International standards for ecologically safe and healthful textiles
$19 per comforter in the Continental U.S.
Select a natural lyocell batiste covered comforter according to warmth level and size below.