Organic Cotton Batiste
This eco-friendly comforter is made from an organic cotton batiste (an extremely fine, light, downproof percale) and filled with DeWoolfson's hand-harvested European white goose down.
- Choose from 650 or 750 fill power white goose down
- Fabric made from controlled organic cultivation, free from chemicals -
- no harmful chemicals used during production and finishing
- no heavy metals
- no formaldehyde
- no chlorine or other chemicals
- Fabric exceeds Europe's strict standards for ecologically safe textiles and carries the organic label
- Fabric is processed naturally according to GOTS
- Baffled box construction
- Available in ivory only
- Queen and King sizes
- Meets strict OEKO-TEX International standards for ecologically safe and healthful textiles
$19 per comforter in the Continental U.S.
Select a organic cotton batiste covered comforter according to warmth level and size below.